My Thoughts on Blogging ( 5/21/24)

 




I've completed my first week of blogging. I never would have thought to try something like that in this class. But the first week went well, and things will improve over time. It is a fun approach to learning about other people's perspectives on various issues. I've enjoyed expressing my views on many subjects and watching how it all turns out, and so far, I'm happy with the outcome. Blogging can serve as a tool for both teaching and learning, depending on the user and the content being shared. Additionally, blogs can be used for amusement. I finished my research on blogs and why people use them last week. Seeing how others felt and the reasons behind their blog choices was fascinating.

Comments

  1. Some people find that blogging is a great outlet for their thoughts. Glad you're enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning and Enjoyment

Week 1 Reflection