Badges...


 Rewarding those who take on challenges with badges is a terrific idea. I began my path towards badges when I was a Brownie. From Brownies to Cadets was my path with Girl Scouts. I've gained a lot of wealth over the years, and we had fun on our excursions. While badges are an incredible perk, the real purpose of the experience was the community, connections, and rewards that came with it. The badges were the cherry on top. What is the opinion of others regarding obtaining badges, either from this course or from participation in any other group that grants badges for completing tasks?

Comments

  1. I like the idea of badges! I never got to be a Girl Scout or a Brownie, so maybe I'm making up for lost time! I don't think I'll take advantage of every single opportunity, but I will definitely try to do at least one each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I see someone with a lot of "flair" or many badges, I think they have put in a lot of hard work, effort, and likely are an expert in the areas in which they obtained their badges. Badges can be somewhat of a status symbol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning and Enjoyment

Week 1 Reflection

My Thoughts on Blogging ( 5/21/24)