Week 5 Reflection


My fifth week went in a different direction, introducing me to many new social media platforms and places I had never thought existed. We explored the domains of repositories, specialized communal collection and curation, and automated content curation. Flickr was new to me; I had only recently discovered it but had fun browsing it. It was a fantastic learning opportunity to investigate these new regions online. For instance, I was unfamiliar with the OER Commons website, but I learned something new with greater access to educational materials. It was entertaining even to browse the MERLOT website. The ability to search for the content you need and obtain all the information required for an educational project that you require is really beneficial. It was further dissected by looking for material for school counseling and then having the option to choose my audience.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning and Enjoyment

Week 1 Reflection

My Thoughts on Blogging ( 5/21/24)