Week 3 Reflection

 

I have found that adjusting to all the new experiences this week has been difficult. This week's focus has been on networks, communities, and utilizing new social media sites. I feel like I've accomplished a lot this week in every area. Haha! Participating in other Reddit communities has given me a fresh perspective on Instagram, and I have learned much about the platform. Finally, I want to rejoin LinkedIn, which I haven't used much in years. It will be fascinating to see if anything has changed there.

My personal philosophy is to be mindful and cautious constantly. Though I am grateful for all the safety nets on social media, this isn't always the case. Safety is always the first priority, even with instruments designed to keep us entertained and connected. Effective communication is essential when using any kind of instrument. Social media offers distinctive means of fostering connected learning and education while providing the formative knowledge required to remain informed. I've found this challenging, but I'm open to trying new things and expanding my knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning and Enjoyment

Week 1 Reflection

My Thoughts on Blogging ( 5/21/24)