Photoessay



            You are probably wondering why I have three animals in my photo essay. The dog pic is my gentle giant, Sam; he passed away on May 16, 2024, and was the best dog ever. I miss him terribly! In the meantime, I have been caring for the calico cat named Kookie. She is my work cat. She has been hanging around at work for a while now.

She had a litter of kittens almost a month ago. However, she has grown attached to me. She comes to the door or the window and sits there until I go and feed her. I say she now stays at the window or door just to watch over me. I feel as though with Sam’s passing, she was given to me as a work pet…l.lol! Then we have the big black cat, this is a daddy cat. He is the dad of the litter to Kookie’s kittens. So I added him because he is a part of the family at work.

This is the first time I have used Flickr, and I was nervous at first, but then I thought about what to do. Then the challenge came, so I started with this and saw how it went. So far, so good. Hooray, for the first time, let’s see where this takes me. How does everyone else feel about the platform?

Comments

  1. Hooray, indeed! Thanks for completing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there, Blessed! I love your photo essay; great job! I'm so sorry to hear you lost Sam recently. I lost my dog, Buster, a little over a year ago. Hopefully Kookie can bring you some comfort in this difficult time. I'm just an email or comment away if you need someone to talk to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning and Enjoyment

Week 1 Reflection

My Thoughts on Blogging ( 5/21/24)