Reddit!


All right, I decided to take the risk and create a Reddit account yesterday. Reddit is a social media platform that blends social networking and online community features. I joined the coffee and single-parent communities in addition to the class community. It's going well so far. I have started going through them to see what other people have to say about the subjects I am interested in, just to make sure they are communities I want to be a part of. As I've mentioned previously, this is a new experience for me, so at first, it made me uneasy. However, after reading through the comments and seeing what people had to say, I believed I could complete this. Come on, Reddit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning and Enjoyment

Week 1 Reflection

My Thoughts on Blogging ( 5/21/24)